It’s hard to believe that summer is almost over and that September is here. With a new baby on the way, there’s lots to get done and accomplish to create an easygoing top of 2018.
September is usually pretty full for our family calendar. Maizah turns 3 this month as well as our wedding anniversary which happens to fall on the same day as my Dad’s birthday. My sister in law and nephew’s birthdays are the week before that just a couple of days apart. It’s a time for lots of celebration and preparing for the inevitable arrival of fall.
This month is also when we find out the gender of the baby. By the end of this month, I’ll be 24 weeks (bananas) with just 4 more months to go. Time is flying.
On a professional note, I’ve never been quite as busy as an influencer as I am now. I have 5 active campaigns to execute in the first 3 weeks of September. (Not complaining, this is a good problem to have.) In addition to brand campaigns, I’m launching a new course that I’m very excited about.
Because we’re friends here, I thought I’d share my goals and plans for September with you.
- throw Maizah a Lego themed birthday party
- take a prenatal yoga class
- go to the beach or mountains for our anniversary
- paint the interior of our house
- buy a new dishwasher
- attend Wednesday night service
- invite 3 friends (and their families) to church
- confirm and enroll Maizah into preschool
- have a $30k launch with new course
- land 4 more brand campaigns for October and/or November
- hire fall interns
- confirm and put down payment down for new workspace
- launch one on one coaching
- blog more consistently
- post YouTube video once a week
- post podcast once a week
What are your plans and goals for September? Need help organizing your thoughts into plans and goals?